Situated about 2 hours drive northwest of Johannesburg, the Pilanesberg Game Reserve is the ideal destination for people with a day to spare when in Johannesburg or Pretoria, and who still want to get a taste of the bush. This is a reserve which boasts the "Big Five" and a host of other game species. The Pilanesberg lies in the crater of an ancient volcano and has some unique scenery and geology. The establishment of this reserve saw the biggest relocation project ever of wild animals and the reserve now boasts "The BIg Five." We also do bird watching tours to the Pilanesberg.
- Pick up time from your hotel at 06H00
- Light breakfast included - a breakfast box in the vehicle
- Transport, entry fees and guide services included
- Lunch in restaurant included
- Return time to Johannesburg or Pretoria - approx 19H00
Information on the Pilanesberg Game Reserve.